- The Done & Dusted website is set out for your information only.
- While every effort to arrive at the agreed time by Done & Dusted this may not always be possible due to traffic, road works etc. If this is the case a member of the Done & Dusted team will contact, you to notify you of the delay.
- Done & Dusted will do everything in their power to complete the job in the time allotted.
- We have the right to change the dates of the agreed work, due to mechanical or equipment failure or dangerous weathers.
- Customers must supply as much information about the job as possible e.g. stained carpets, pet hair, type of vehicle, loose brickwork.
- Customers outside of the West Yorkshire areas will be charged with traveling costs.
- All our prices are not guaranteed they are just a guide line.
- All bookings will incur a £10 non-refundable deposit.
- If you wish to postpone or cancel a service, this must be done within 48 hours prior to your appointment failure to do so will incur 50% of the work value.
- Prices of jobs may vary due to the size of the vehicle and condition.
- Customers must remove all personal belongings in the vehicle before the arrival of Done & Dusted.
- Done & Dusted will not be responsible for any personal items damaged, lost or left in the client’s vehicle while the work is being carried out.
- For our full valet please allow the full day for us to clean your vehicle.
Done & Dusted will not be responsible for reinstalling child car seats to your vehicle
Carpet & upholstery cleaning
- Done & Dusted will not be responsible for ripped or damaged carpets, sofas, cushions before arrival.
- Done & Dusted will need to know if any heavy objects need moving prior to the day of arrival e.g. wardrobes, cabinets, beds.
- Done & Dusted will not be liable for any damages done to contents within cabinets wardrobes or beds.
- Please allow extra time for stubborn stains or marks.
- Please give extra drying time for really dirty carpets or rugs.
- Done & Dusted will provide all cleaning supplies and carpet cleaning equipment required to provide the cleaning services.
- The Customer must provide running water and electricity at the premises where the cleaning services take place.
- Done & Dusted will not be reliable for the following – repairs, electrical checks, or maintenance or service of the appliance.
- Done & Dusted won’t accept responsibility for the following claims.
- Corrosion/rust whether it was visible before or after the work has been completed.
- To any pre-existing damage marks or scratches this includes deterioration of the decals
- Inappropriate after care.
- Done & Dusted will require as much details as possible photos, measurements or even a visit to the property to get the best quotation possible.
- Done & Dusted will need access to a water source our trailer is restricted to a 1000L of water so larger areas will use more water.
- Done & Dusted accept no liability for damage caused by decorative or structural defects, or conditions at your property/premises, such as, ill-fittings, windows, doors, conservatory/window trims, unsecured windows and doors, leaking seals, decorative bars stuck on glass, rotting frames, flaking paint, open/broken trickle vents, etc.
- Done & Dusted will work in most weathers except high winds, freezing temperatures, electrical storms.
- Done & Dusted will not be liable for any loss, expenses, damages, delays, cost or compensation witch may be suffered or incurred by the customer.
- Failure to provide its service for any reason out of Done & Dusted control e.g. floods, severe weather conditions, the inability to access the property.
- Lack of resources water electricity or lighting.
- Done & Dusted will not be responsible for pre-existing conditions stains, burns, spillages we will try to attempt to clean but if we are unsuccessful we will not be liable for this.
- Unsatisfactory work results during or after a customer or third party walking on wet floors or using appliances shortly after the cleaning process.
- Done & Dusted will not be responsible for any odours arising during/after the service has been completed.
- If damaged is caused by Done & Dusted, we will attempt to repair the item at its cost. If the item can’t be repaired, we will rectify the problem by crediting the customer with the items present cash value toward a like for like replacement from Done & Dusted source upon payment of cleaning services.
- The customer agrees to inspect the work immediately when the service is complete and draw the cleaner’s attention to any outstanding issues while they are still on site. The cleaners will provide any such additional work to the customer’s satisfaction.
- If the customer or any third party instructed by the customer is not present when the work has been completed to inspect then no claims regarding any cleaning issues can be made.
- Done & Dusted will not be liable for any damages £50 or less.
- All electrical equipment/ valuable items must be covered before the work commences.
- Done & Dusted will need all occupants out of the property before work commences.
- The Customer must make payment either by cash, card or Bank transfer at the end of work completion unless otherwise instructed.
- Where such alternative arrangements have been made the Customer must make payment within 14 days of the invoice date frailer to do so may incur more charges.
- All our prices will be quoted with 20% Vat